Success Qualities of Successful Entrepreneurs
I’m always fascinated by entrepreneurs, and have wrote articles about it. Entrepreneurs are the prime movers of business and industries, and as a result of their risk taking, imagination and innovativeness, were able to establish companies that give employment to people and improve the quality of our life.
What about you? Are you thinking of becoming an entrepreneur?
If you have the “never say die attitude”, don’t like to quit and can stomach failures and crisis, then you may have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
The entrepreneurs and businessmen and women who make it to the top and became successful are not familiar with fear of failure. In a Forbes study of 50 of the top entrepreneurs and business leaders some years ago, it was found out that almost all of them said that if their business had gone under, they would have started another.
To become a successful entrepreneur, you need to have the following qualities:
1 . Self driven and confident, and have the ability to inspire confidence in others.
2. Persistent, patient, and wanting to keep on trying, despite failures.
3. Flexible, able to keep on trying, and believe in the adage that “try and try until you succeed.”
4. Daring, not afraid to take a risk.
5. Independent, getting more satisfaction and fulfillment from being responsible to yourself than from getting the praises of superiors.
6. Visionary, knowing where you want your business to go and how it should get there.
So, do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?