Unlike health insurance, business insurance also protects your company from different types of risks. In simple words, we can say that God has forbidden, if any bad incident happens then, the insurance will compensate for your loss with money. In exchange for this, you need to pay a small amount of money to the insurance company. Any type of disaster and accidents will be protected against this. It can be vehicle crashes, fires, bankruptcy, lawsuits, and many more if you belong to Singapore and having your own business; you should go for business insurance. For car owners, car insurance is the basic requirement. Generally, car insurance is two types, commercial and individual.
This is one of the basic requirements in Singapore. Multiple insurance companies are available in Singapore. Among all this is one of the famous and renowned insurance companies. When you take insurance from the insurance provider, automatically, you became the policyholder, and the amount you pay is called a premium.
Company’s car insurance
In multiple businesses, the company provides car duty throughout office hours. But in a small business company’s car is also for personal use. These cars provide double duty during office hours—both for personal and professional use.
Company vehicle insurance
Everyone should get insurance coverage for the truck, car, van, and other vehicles as a business owner. The Business owner policy or BOP will not provide any vehicle coverage. As a result, you have to take that separately. Let’s have a look at commercial insurance.
What is commercial insurance?
Commercial insurance is the insurance that will protect your business. It provides coverage against the losses from injury, property damage, or injury to the employees. Business insurance covers the employer’s liability and public liability.
Commercial insurance types
Commercial insurance comes in different forms. Which form you will need depends on your business type? Contact an insurance agent who will provide you with insurance according to your need. The main reason is risk varies from one business to another. So you do not know which one you need. Some of the types of commercial insurance are,
- Shopkeeper insurance
- Transit insurance
- Commercial vehicle insurance
- Liability insurance
- Warehouse insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Office package insurance
Commercial insurance coverage
As already mentioned, multiple types of commercial insurance are there. Each and every type of insurance provides different coverage for various reasons and situations. Some of the coverage types are mentioned below by the insurance companies.
- Group health insurance coverage expenses during the hospitalization
- Home insurance provides coverage for the content and house
- The liability insurance covers the lawsuit costs and other damages to the property or person due to the business, vehicle, or for any profession
- Transit insurance provides coverage for damage or loss to any type of cargo during transportation.
How to claim insurance
In any case of unforeseen damages, you need to inform the insurance company. You can give them a call on their helpline number, which is available 24/7. In Singapore, multiple insurance companies are available from where you can take the coverage. For that, you need to visit their official site and from their contact in their helpline number. Ask for the insurance quotation. If you are satisfied with their quotation, you can go ahead with them. After purchasing the insurance, another important task is to claim. You should be aware of the claiming process. Follow it properly; otherwise, your claim might get rejected. The claim process and all the required documents are necessary for the claiming process. Let see how you can claim the process.
- Firstly, inform your insurance company that you need to claim the insurance.
- After claiming, provide all the details related to you. For example, your policy number and other related documents include address, contact details, etc.
- Provide the proof, witness, your FIR copy, medical reports, and your insurance plan type as per the requirement.
- Once the insurance company receives your documents, an agent will visit you and verify all the details.
- After verifying, they will accept the claim and start the process. If you do not claim it properly, it might get rejected. So be careful about that.
Advantages of commercial insurance
- This insurance will safeguard your business from any type of unforeseen circumstances.
- If you are running an office or a business, you will need insurance to protect it.
- Here, commercial insurance will protect it. It protects against all types of financial risk.
- If your business deals with commercial vehicles, this insurance will allow you to manage costs if any miss-happening occurs.
Protect your car with car insurance
Are you looking for the best car insurance? No need to worry anymore; call us now! You are a leading online insurance company in Singapore. They have a wide range of insurance. For example, home, travel, car, critical illness, commercial insurance. Who does not want to have their own car? It is a dream for all to have their own vehicle. Purchasing is not a difficult thing; what is a difficult thing is maintenance.
There are different types of insurance services available in Singapore, car insurance, health insurance, personal insurance, business insurance, etc. Every people as per their need and requirement can choose any type of policy. You have to choose the best deal which provides you benefits and other opportunities as well. Car insurance always protects your car from any kind of damage. Not only a personal car but you can secure your business-related car as well. Yes, you can secure those cars which are your business property. You can buy third party insurance policies to secure those cars. You can choose any type of insurance plan which provides the best benefits.
When you buy the car the next important thing you should do is taking the car insurance. If you do not take the insurance in the beginning, then, in the long run, you have to pay more. It is nothing but a legal requirement. Car insurance will provide you provide you protection when you meet an accident.